A Help Desk
that distinguishes us from competitors
A Help Desk
What AN OUTSOURCED HELP DESK DO FOR YOUR COMPANY
We can set up an email account specific to your company on our system that allows your users to send work requests directly to us. We can contact the user directly to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. Should an onsite visit be required, we will endeavor to schedule this at a time that is as least intrusive as possible. Optionally, we can set up an online ticketing system that your users can use to put in help desk tickets for our technicians to respond to.
Systems Support and Implementation
Whatever kind of systems you have in place, we can help! Our staff has over 15 years experience in a wide range of systems, including but not limited to:
- Data Storage Solutions (NAS/SAN, Offsite replication)
- Microsoft Windows, Server, Active Directory, Exchange and SharePoint Management
- SQL Database technologies (Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Pervasive, PostgreSQL)
- Novell Environment Support
- Email Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam
- Linux systems administration
- Lotus Notes Domino server and Notes clients
- Network Security (AV, Anti-Malware)
- Firewall Management (both software and appliances)
- Web filtering
- VOIP System Maintenance
- Network Infrastructure Design, Implementation and Support
(Including Mobile devices)
Using remote support, we are able to connect into your system to repair most problems without an onsite visit.
This saves time and reduces potential downtime.
It also allows us to help your employees as they travel, so if they have a problem on the road we can assist them.
We support Android, Apple, and Blackberry devices in the enterprise, so whatever mobile devices you use (or want to use), know that we have you covered!
We STAY INVOLVED!
We are passionate about providing the best possible customer experience possible.
Our customers are not an impersonal yearly subscription account as many others provide.
Our customers are real people that we visit and get to know so that their needs are carefully anticipated and are often taken care of before any real IT problems begin.